Acroball® PureWhite Breast Cancer Awareness Pen
- UPGRADE TO THE PEN OF THE FUTURE: Pilot Acroball pens are scientifically engineered and field-tested to excel under extreme conditions - and look good doing it. Plus, the ribbon imprint shows your support for breast cancer research!
- OBSESSED WITH OFFICE SUPPLIES: Pilot Acroball pens provide an ultra-smooth, smear-resistant and comfortable experience, so you can express your words effortlessly - whether it's at school, home or the office.
- STYLE & SUBSTANCE: Powered by ultra-smooth, smear-resistant Advanced Ink and available in a range of striking colors, Acroball pens will help you upgrade your writing experience.
- TRUSTED QUALITY: We've been making pens for over 100 years. Whether you're taking notes, stocking up on school or office supplies, or writing in a bullet journal, Pilot has the perfect pen for you!
- POWER TO THE PEN: Pilot makes exceptional writing instruments to suit all your needs. We have fountain, ballpoint, retractable, erasable & gel ink pens, whiteboard markers & more for every writing style.
Production Time: 7 Working Days
|200|| $2.25 each|
|500|| $2.15 each|
|1000|| $1.80 each|
|2500|| $1.60 each|
|5000|| $1.50 each|Product Details
- Uses Advanced Ink - writes smooth like a gel & dries fast like a ballpoint
- Pink ribbon imprint supports breast cancer awareness
- Comfortable textured grip
- Pink color accents
- Fine point (0.7mm)
- Black ink
- Setup: $30.00(G) per color
- Run Charge: $0.10(G) each pen per additional color
- Imprint Area: 1 1/2" x 3/8"
- Setup: $35.00(G)
- No Run Charge
- Imprint Area: 2 1/8" x 1/4"
- Less Than Minimum: 125 pieces, $25.00 (G)
- Packaging: Bulk
- Production Time:
- 5 business days for repeat orders
- 7 business days for new orders after credit and artwork approval
Normal Production Time
7 Working Days
Country of Manufacture
Pilot will donate 10% of its gross proceeds from each pink ribbon product sold from 1/1/2020 through 12/31/2021, up to $130,000, to the National Breast Cancer Foundation for breast cancer education, support and early detection. For more information, please visit www.nbcf.org.